Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 31
South Asia Check / August 1, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Efforts on for agreement with Federal Alliance” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Agrément for proposed envoys before hearings” by Chandra Shekhar Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Nagarik report headlined “Commitment on Madhes demands before new govt formation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader of the CPN (Maoist Center). The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check These ‘basic medicines for Covid-19’ shouldn’t be taken without doctor’s advice
- Fact Check A supposed home remedy for boosting blood oxygen levels is unfounded
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Old foreign photos being circulated as Nepal wildfire photos
- Fact Check TikTok user trimmed video to show Dahal in a bad light
- Fact Check Shashank Koirala significantly understates Nepal’s arable land area
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently