Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 16
South Asia Check / March 17, 2016
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Investment agreement on West Seti project faces uncertainty” by Lakshmi Prasad Upadhyaya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Investment Board Nepal.
Kantipur report headlined “Local bodies 2.0” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Development.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “India for resolving issues through talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed “close aides” to the prime minister.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Jaishankar meets Morcha leaders” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Morcha leader. Morcha refers to the United Democratic Madhesi Front. The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air