Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 19
South Asia Check / September 19, 2015
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Big 3, MJF-L deal stuck on wording” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader present at the meeting quoting CPN-UML Chairman K P Oli. The report has no byline.
Kantipur report headlined “Include everyone” datelined Kathmandu by Chandra Kishor Adhikari has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Modi’s request to include Madhesis” datelined Kathmandu has quotes unnamed experts. The report does not carry a byline.
Nagarik report headlined “India’s request to stop constitution rejected” by Surendra Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed highly-placed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Some pictures circulating as this week’s Melamchi flooding scenes are old
- Fact Check Video clips falsely suggest Covid-19 vaccine makes human body magnetic
- Fact Check Prime minister’s press advisor wrongly claims Chure hills lie only in Nepal
- Fact Check Birtamod mayor’s misleading remedies for Covid-19 and false claims fact-checked
- Fact Check Old man in viral social media posts is a US WWII veteran, not a Covid-recovered Italian
- Fact Check Nepal village photo used in the context of Indian cricket misleads many
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables