Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 28
South Asia Check / September 29, 2015
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Indian leaders fail to act as per commitment” by Rajesh Chamling Rai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed central committee member of the UCPN (Maoist).
Kantipur report headlined “Preparations for amending constitution” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “Why did UN change its statement?” by Prashanta Aryal and Dinesh Jung Shah datelined New York has quoted an unnamed official from Nepal’s Ministry of Foreign Ministry and another member of the Nepali delegation to the UN General Assembly.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables