Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 23
South Asia Check / December 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Government enraged” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed minister.
Kantipur report headlined “India in ‘political lobbying’ to put Nepal Army peacekeepers in UN missions under its command” by Jagadishwar Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source five times.
Nagarik report headlined “Cabinet holds special discussion on former king: ‘Let’s start investigation into royal massacre’” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and a minister.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Nepali air passengers being levied excess tax illegally” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the Airlines Operators’ Committee and an executive of the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air