Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 23
South Asia Check / February 24, 2016
Kantipur report on the upcoming Nepali Congress general convention headlined “Four from the establishment faction stake claim [to party presidency]” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Source.
Republica report headlined “CIEDP commissioner questions UN role in transitional justice” jointly by Durga Dulal and Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source at the Commission of Investigation on Enforced Disappeared Persons (CIEDP).
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Koirala clan counts for Cong candidates” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Nepalese Congress sources. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables