Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 11
South Asia Check / June 12, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “In absence of banks, people unable to deposit savings” by Bishnu Belbase datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: A highly-placed official at the Nepal Rastra Bank.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Thapa, Swaraj dwell on politics in Nepal” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: Sources.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Old photos of former king and queen circulating with false claims
- Fact Check Oli wrongly refers to little people of Africa as ‘Lilliput’
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables