Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 22
South Asia Check / May 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Wheeling and dealing to increase MBBS seats” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Government will change after budget” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to the Maoists and another unnamed UML leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Rivers, hydropower in foreigners’ grip” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Budget to exceed Rs 1,000 billion” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Finance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air