Anonymous sources in newspapers of May 22
South Asia Check / May 24, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Wheeling and dealing to increase MBBS seats” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Government will change after budget” by Mani Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source close to the Maoists and another unnamed UML leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Rivers, hydropower in foreigners’ grip” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Budget to exceed Rs 1,000 billion” by Pushpa Raj Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Finance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Some pictures circulating as this week’s Melamchi flooding scenes are old
- Fact Check Video clips falsely suggest Covid-19 vaccine makes human body magnetic
- Fact Check Prime minister’s press advisor wrongly claims Chure hills lie only in Nepal
- Fact Check Birtamod mayor’s misleading remedies for Covid-19 and false claims fact-checked
- Fact Check Old man in viral social media posts is a US WWII veteran, not a Covid-recovered Italian
- Fact Check Nepal village photo used in the context of Indian cricket misleads many
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables