Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 19
South Asia Check / November 20, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Black market in cooking gas” by Hariharsingh Rathor datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official.
Republica report headlined“Dahal proposes parliamentary panel to resolve Madhes issue” by Nabin Khatiwada and Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Talks turn out to be a mere formality” by Balram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June, 2021) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some pictures circulating as this week’s Melamchi flooding scenes are old
- Fact Check Video clips falsely suggest Covid-19 vaccine makes human body magnetic
- Fact Check Prime minister’s press advisor wrongly claims Chure hills lie only in Nepal
- Fact Check Birtamod mayor’s misleading remedies for Covid-19 and false claims fact-checked
- Fact Check Old man in viral social media posts is a US WWII veteran, not a Covid-recovered Italian
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables