Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 6
South Asia Check / November 7, 2015
Kantipur report headlined “Cabinet of deputy prime ministers” by Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Deputy prime ministers alone number six” by Revati Sapkota and Narendra Saud has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “We don’t care about the law, but we will purchase oil from Birat” by Sujan Oli datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “International airlines losing revenue, goodwill in Nepal” by Rajan Pokhrel has quoted unnamed officials of Airlines Operators’ Committee Nepal.
Republica report headlined “NOC admits flouting law in contract award to Birat Oil” by Sujan Dhungana has quoted an unnamed Nepal Oil Corporation source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June, 2021) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some pictures circulating as this week’s Melamchi flooding scenes are old
- Fact Check Video clips falsely suggest Covid-19 vaccine makes human body magnetic
- Fact Check Prime minister’s press advisor wrongly claims Chure hills lie only in Nepal
- Fact Check Birtamod mayor’s misleading remedies for Covid-19 and false claims fact-checked
- Fact Check Old man in viral social media posts is a US WWII veteran, not a Covid-recovered Italian
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables