Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 15
South Asia Check / September 16, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Attempt to incorporate Gachchhadar” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: a source, and a CA member.
Kantipur report headlined “International community to be invited” by Chandra Shekhar Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: source, highly-placed source and an official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “President to promulgate constitution on Sunday” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed aides of President Ram Baran Yadav.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Old photos of former king and queen circulating with false claims
- Fact Check Oli wrongly refers to little people of Africa as ‘Lilliput’
- Fact Check Congress’ Mahat wrong in claiming parties have only moral obligation but no legal compulsion to hold periodic general conventions
- Fact Check Leftist politician falsely claims former Oli government couldn’t bring Covid-19 vaccine
- Fact Check Image claiming to show recent Kabul evacuation is an old Philippines photo
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables