Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 13
South Asia Check / August 13, 2015
Annapurna Post report headlined “Security situation still under control: Heads of security agencies tell four big parties” by Chudamani Bhattarai and Revati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu written has quoted one unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Leadership race begins” by Bal Krishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source and one unnamed leader.
Nagarik report headlined “Letter to China asking not to admit Nepali students” by Surendra Poudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report titled “Constitution Drafting Committee given five days to prepare draft constitution” by Kamal Dev Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted one anonymous source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables