Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 19
South Asia Check / December 20, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Seven dead in jeep accident” by Rajan Gaunle datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed local.
Kantipur report headlined “No meeting held at Investment Board for four months” by Gokarna Awasathi datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Nepal Army increasing investments with eye on profit” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources.
Republica report headlined “Nepal Army: All eyes on profits” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources.
Republica report headlined “Ruling parties not to receive local commission’s report for now” by Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Old photos of former king and queen circulating with false claims
- Fact Check Oli wrongly refers to little people of Africa as ‘Lilliput’
- Fact Check Congress’ Mahat wrong in claiming parties have only moral obligation but no legal compulsion to hold periodic general conventions
- Fact Check Leftist politician falsely claims former Oli government couldn’t bring Covid-19 vaccine
- Fact Check Image claiming to show recent Kabul evacuation is an old Philippines photo
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables