Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 21
South Asia Check / June 28, 2017
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “China seeks proposals on projects under BRI” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in three instances: officials in two instances and a Nepali senior official. This report doesn’t have byline.
Republica report headlined “China to reopen Tatopani after reconstruction” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: Officials who participated in the 11th Nepal-China Joint Consultative Mechanism meeting and officials. This report doesn’t have byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air