Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 8
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Former red sandalwood smugglers now into gold smuggling” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: source and investigation source.
Nagarik report headlined “Construction contract signed nine years ago but 133 healthcare facilities yet to be constructed” by Subodh Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official from Ministry of Urban Development.
Republica report headlined “Medical certificates on sale for NID job aspirants” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: an official from National Investigation Department (NID).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Should we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron?
- Fact Check News reports about suspension of international flights are false
- Fact Check Mahesh Acharya had resigned as defense minister after governor’s reinstatement
- Fact Check Old photos being circulated as recent ones from Ukraine war
- Fact Check Man seen falling in a viral clip is indeed Maoist chief Dahal
- Fact Check A viral video clip claiming to show fatal chopper crash involving Indian general is old
In Public InterestShould we be worried about the XE variant of Omicron? By Pravin Bhatta/South Asia Check On May 4, 2022, Nepal reported the death of a 45-year-old woman fr... Read More
- Read this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air