Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 8
South Asia Check / September 15, 2017
Nagarik report headlined “Former red sandalwood smugglers now into gold smuggling” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in two instances: source and investigation source.
Nagarik report headlined “Construction contract signed nine years ago but 133 healthcare facilities yet to be constructed” by Subodh Gautam datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: An official from Ministry of Urban Development.
Republica report headlined “Medical certificates on sale for NID job aspirants” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: an official from National Investigation Department (NID).
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Viral TikTok videos claiming Nepal imposed new Covid lockdown are lies
- Fact Check Social media posts claiming international news media praised CPN-UML general convention are baseless
- Fact Check Foreign video clips circulating on TikTok as Nepal floods
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Old photos of former king and queen circulating with false claims
- Fact Check Oli wrongly refers to little people of Africa as ‘Lilliput’
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables