CEO appointed at National Reconstruction Authority
South Asia Check / August 20, 2015
On August 13, Nepal government appointed vice chairman of the National Planning Commission Govinda Raj Pokharel as the chief executive officer of the National Reconstruction Authority.
Talking to BBC Nepali service on Monday (August 13), Pokharel said the authority needs time to form its internal working mechanism and aims to start reconstruction work only after the Tihar festival in November.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements