CEO appointed at National Reconstruction Authority
South Asia Check / August 20, 2015
On August 13, Nepal government appointed vice chairman of the National Planning Commission Govinda Raj Pokharel as the chief executive officer of the National Reconstruction Authority.
Talking to BBC Nepali service on Monday (August 13), Pokharel said the authority needs time to form its internal working mechanism and aims to start reconstruction work only after the Tihar festival in November.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail