- Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction The Kasthamandap Reconstruction Committee, established in May 2018 to rebuild the Kasthamandap Templ... Read More
- Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt Of the total 7,923 schools hit by the 2015 earthquakes, 4,098 schools have been rebuilt, according t... Read More
- Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements After the 2015 earthquakes, Nepal organized an international aid conference where development partne... Read More
- Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed Only five percent of the total eligible victims have received the full amount of housing grant till ... Read More
- National Reconstruction Authority gets full shape On January 5, the government gave full shape to the National Reconstruction Authority (NRA) by formi... Read More
- Reconstruction authority bill: Six months’ progress The Legislature Parliament endorsed the Reconstruction Authority Bill on 16 December. In the timelin... Read More
- Chaudhary Group honoring reconstruction pledge; CNI, Golchha Organization make no progress Chaudhary Group has built 700 transitional homes and handed them over to the earthquake victims. Als... Read More
- Reconstruction pledge implementation status four months after earthquake The Nepal Rastra Bank has already started issuing loans to commercial banks to provide concessional ... Read More
- CEO appointed at National Reconstruction Authority On August 13, Nepal government appointed vice chairman of the National Planning Commission Govinda... Read More
- National Reconstruction Authority formed In June, President Dr Ram Baran Yadav endorsed the Ordinance on Reconstruction of Damaged Structures... Read More
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 9 Nagarik report headlined “Fewa lake encroachment series- CIAA takes interest” by Santosh Pokharel datelined Pokhara has quoted unnamed sources in two instances: An engineer of Pokhara-Lekhanath Me... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of November 14 Annapurna Post report headlined “Health Minister unhappy with government decision to provide Sujata Rs 5 million” by Deepa Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Annapurna Post re... Read More