- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
MediaQuarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers Kantipur trumped the others in terms of the use of anonymous sources in the front page reports. Read More
- Quarterly report (Jan-Mar) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 30
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 29
- Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 28
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 18 Annapurna Post report headlined “Dahal-Xi meet confirmed” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Chinese source, a high-level source, and a Maoist leader four times. Kantipur ... Read More
Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 2 Nagarik report headlined “Three-way race for Nepali Congress leadership” by Balkrishna Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source. The Himalayan Times report headlined “Triangul... Read More