Reconstruction authority bill: Six months’ progress
South Asia Check / December 15, 2015
The Legislature Parliament endorsed the Reconstruction Authority Bill on 16 December. In the timeline below we trace back the important decisions and events that took place in the last six months before the bill was endorsed.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Prime Minister Deuba’s ludicrous claims about press
- In Public Interest Dying untimely deaths
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 7
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 6
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 5
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 4
National Reconstruction Authority gets full shape On January 5, the government gave full shape to the National Reconstruction Authority (NRA) by forming various committees under the authority to oversee post quake reconstruction efforts. Read More
Chaudhary Group honoring reconstruction pledge; CNI, Golchha Organization make no progress Chaudhary Group has built 700 transitional homes and handed them over to the earthquake victims. Also, it has constructed 21 schools in the earthquake hit districts in central Nepal. Read More