Reconstruction authority bill: Six months’ progress
South Asia Check / December 15, 2015
The Legislature Parliament endorsed the Reconstruction Authority Bill on 16 December. In the timeline below we trace back the important decisions and events that took place in the last six months before the bill was endorsed.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
- Fact Check CP Mainali and Eknath Dhakal made wrong claims while opposing electoral threshold
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 22
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 21
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 20
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 19
In Public InterestWomen’s representation will increase after elections If the elections of all three levels (federal parliament, provincial parliament and local level) are... Read More
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent
- Ministers’ wealth: Then and now
National Reconstruction Authority gets full shape On January 5, the government gave full shape to the National Reconstruction Authority (NRA) by forming various committees under the authority to oversee post quake reconstruction efforts. Read More
Chaudhary Group honoring reconstruction pledge; CNI, Golchha Organization make no progress Chaudhary Group has built 700 transitional homes and handed them over to the earthquake victims. Also, it has constructed 21 schools in the earthquake hit districts in central Nepal. Read More