Reconstruction authority bill: Six months’ progress
South Asia Check / December 15, 2015
The Legislature Parliament endorsed the Reconstruction Authority Bill on 16 December. In the timeline below we trace back the important decisions and events that took place in the last six months before the bill was endorsed.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections
National Reconstruction Authority gets full shape On January 5, the government gave full shape to the National Reconstruction Authority (NRA) by forming various committees under the authority to oversee post quake reconstruction efforts. Read More
Chaudhary Group honoring reconstruction pledge; CNI, Golchha Organization make no progress Chaudhary Group has built 700 transitional homes and handed them over to the earthquake victims. Also, it has constructed 21 schools in the earthquake hit districts in central Nepal. Read More