Reconstruction authority bill: Six months’ progress
South Asia Check / December 15, 2015
The Legislature Parliament endorsed the Reconstruction Authority Bill on 16 December. In the timeline below we trace back the important decisions and events that took place in the last six months before the bill was endorsed.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements After the 2015 earthquakes, Nepal organized an international aid conference where development partners pledged a total of US$ 4109.52 million. So far 16 percent of the pledged aid has been received. Read More
Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed Only five percent of the total eligible victims have received the full amount of housing grant till January 24, 2018, according to the National Reconstruction Authority. Read More