Can’t journalists not spread untruth?
South Asia Check / June 7, 2017Whenever there is any report on Sher Bahadur Deuba or Kamaiya [indentured laborers], Nepali communications media present Deuba as the prime minister who liberated the Kamaiyas. When he was elected as prime minister on June 6, several communications media have credited him for liberating the Kamaiyas. Please view the link below:
After Deuba’s election as prime minister on June 6, the following communications media have credited him for Kamaiya liberation:
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy