Can’t journalists not spread untruth?
South Asia Check / June 7, 2017Whenever there is any report on Sher Bahadur Deuba or Kamaiya [indentured laborers], Nepali communications media present Deuba as the prime minister who liberated the Kamaiyas. When he was elected as prime minister on June 6, several communications media have credited him for liberating the Kamaiyas. Please view the link below:
After Deuba’s election as prime minister on June 6, the following communications media have credited him for Kamaiya liberation:
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Prime Minister Deuba’s ludicrous claims about press
- In Public Interest Dying untimely deaths
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 7
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 6
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 5
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 4