Can’t journalists not spread untruth?
South Asia Check / June 7, 2017Whenever there is any report on Sher Bahadur Deuba or Kamaiya [indentured laborers], Nepali communications media present Deuba as the prime minister who liberated the Kamaiyas. When he was elected as prime minister on June 6, several communications media have credited him for liberating the Kamaiyas. Please view the link below:
After Deuba’s election as prime minister on June 6, the following communications media have credited him for Kamaiya liberation:
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 15
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 14
- Fact Check Kamal Thapa misstates migrant worker numbers
- In Public Interest Women in jail
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 13
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
In Public InterestWomen in jail The statistics for the last five years show that Nepal’s prison population is growing at around 7 ... Read More
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy
- Keep upbraiding the voters!
- This is how falsehood spreads
- Looking back at reconstruction
- Women’s representation will increase after elections