Anonymous sources in newspapers of October 8
South Asia Check / October 9, 2016
There are no anonymous sources in the front page reports of the newspapers published on October 8. We monitor only seven select broadsheet dailies.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months (Oct 1-Dec 31, 2019), among the six major national dailies that we monitor, Kantipur daily used the most number of anonymous sources in the front page reports. Read More
Quarterly report (July- Sept 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers During the three months between July 1 and September 30, Nagarik used the most number of anonymous sources (227) in the front page reports. Read More