Anonymous sources in newspapers of September 2
South Asia Check / September 2, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “It’s a body blow against Mathema and KC” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed government official.
Gorkhapatra report headlined “100,000 passports lost in four years!” by Rajesh Chamling Rai datelined Kathmandu has quotes an unnamed government official.
Kantipur report headlined “Tension escalates further” by Bhusan Yadav and Lakshmi Sah datelined Birgunj has quoted an unnamed security source.
Nagarik report headlined “Five dead after police open fire” by Ritesh Tripathi datelined Birgunj has quoted an unnamed health worker.
Nagarik report headlined “Why are Nepal Police and Armed Police Force deployed together?” by KP Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed security official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage