Anonymous sources in newspapers of April 11
South Asia Check / April 12, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “C-sections done way ahead of due date” by Shreejana Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “C-sections done in surrogate pregnancies before 7 months” by Shreejana Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from Grande City Clinic.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?