Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 11
South Asia Check / August 11, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Constitution implementation in doubt” by Bhasha Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the state restructuring commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Yet another wrongdoing by Khadka” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Oil Corporation, joint secretary of Ministry of Supply and another unnamed businessman.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage