Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 11
South Asia Check / August 11, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Constitution implementation in doubt” by Bhasha Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the state restructuring commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Yet another wrongdoing by Khadka” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Oil Corporation, joint secretary of Ministry of Supply and another unnamed businessman.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check How correct are Congress spokesman’s claims about white paper?
- In Public Interest There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Fact Check Ex-UML chief exaggerates party’s 1997 poll performance
- Fact Check Thapa makes chronological mistake about Dabur, Unilever
- Media How justified is the use of anonymous sources?
- In Public Interest Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
In Public InterestThere was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item Several news reports and articles published in Gorkhapatra between 1974 and 1975 said the agricultur... Read More
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon
- Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!