Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 11
South Asia Check / August 11, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Constitution implementation in doubt” by Bhasha Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the state restructuring commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Yet another wrongdoing by Khadka” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Oil Corporation, joint secretary of Ministry of Supply and another unnamed businessman.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Maoists were not the first to demand federalism
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 24
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 23
- Fact Check CP Mainali and Eknath Dhakal made wrong claims while opposing electoral threshold
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 22
- Media Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 21
In Public InterestWomen’s representation will increase after elections If the elections of all three levels (federal parliament, provincial parliament and local level) are... Read More
- Is provincial consent mandatory in US and India for altering provincial boundaries?
- The Uprooted
- Labor permit will be beneficial for India-bound Nepali workers
- Budhigandaki: Dam of discontent
- Ministers’ wealth: Then and now