Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 11
South Asia Check / August 11, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Constitution implementation in doubt” by Bhasha Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed member of the state restructuring commission.
Nagarik report headlined “Yet another wrongdoing by Khadka” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Nepal Oil Corporation, joint secretary of Ministry of Supply and another unnamed businessman.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Five women elected to parliament so far
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
In Public InterestFive women elected to parliament so far Five women have been elected to parliament in the recently held elections. They are Pavitra Niraula ... Read More
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail