Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 23
South Asia Check / August 23, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “New faction in UCPN (Maoist)” by Prashanta Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Top three leaders to appeal to disgruntled parties to sit for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: sources and an NC source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Prohibitory order in Bhairahawa; curfew clamped in Tikapur” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a police source.
Gorkhapatra report headlined “New constitution by mid-September” by Lucky Chaudhary datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: officials of the CA Secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?