Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 23
South Asia Check / August 23, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “New faction in UCPN (Maoist)” by Prashanta Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Top three leaders to appeal to disgruntled parties to sit for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: sources and an NC source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Prohibitory order in Bhairahawa; curfew clamped in Tikapur” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a police source.
Gorkhapatra report headlined “New constitution by mid-September” by Lucky Chaudhary datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: officials of the CA Secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?