Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 23
South Asia Check / August 23, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “New faction in UCPN (Maoist)” by Prashanta Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Top three leaders to appeal to disgruntled parties to sit for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: sources and an NC source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Prohibitory order in Bhairahawa; curfew clamped in Tikapur” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a police source.
Gorkhapatra report headlined “New constitution by mid-September” by Lucky Chaudhary datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: officials of the CA Secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements