Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 23
South Asia Check / August 23, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “New faction in UCPN (Maoist)” by Prashanta Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Top three leaders to appeal to disgruntled parties to sit for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: sources and an NC source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Prohibitory order in Bhairahawa; curfew clamped in Tikapur” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a police source.
Gorkhapatra report headlined “New constitution by mid-September” by Lucky Chaudhary datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: officials of the CA Secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage