Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 23
South Asia Check / August 23, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “New faction in UCPN (Maoist)” by Prashanta Lamichhane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a leader.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Top three leaders to appeal to disgruntled parties to sit for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed sources: sources and an NC source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Prohibitory order in Bhairahawa; curfew clamped in Tikapur” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a police source.
Gorkhapatra report headlined “New constitution by mid-September” by Lucky Chaudhary datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: officials of the CA Secretariat.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item