Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 26
South Asia Check / August 27, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Cricket used for human trafficking” by Dipendra Gurung datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed cricketer.
Kantipur report headlined “Congress finally picks its ministers” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed Congress leaders.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Congress finalises ministers’ names, swearing-in today” by Prakash Acharya datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources close to Sher Bahadur Deuba in two instances.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “NC’s ministerial berth pangs finally over” by Sarin Ghimire datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources.
Republica report headlined “Interpol suspends red corner notice against wildlife ‘smuggler’” by Kamal Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Nepal Police officer
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements