Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 29
South Asia Check / August 31, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Constitution at the threshold” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Constituent Assembly, another unnamed official assisting the political leaders in drafting the constitution and an unnamed leader who participated in a recent meeting of political parties.
Kantipur report headlined “Vortex of fear” by Sudheer Sharma datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed senior security official.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Tikapur tangle needs political solution” by Akhilesh Upadhyay datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed senior security official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Civil aviation authority doing little to prevent bird hits near airports” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Tribhuvan International Airport.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
- Fact Check Photo of a kneeling Joe Biden circulating on social media with a false claim
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Bijukchhe misquotes Indian ex-spy’s book while talking about India’s alleged Tarai plans
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently