Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 29
South Asia Check / August 31, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Constitution at the threshold” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Constituent Assembly, another unnamed official assisting the political leaders in drafting the constitution and an unnamed leader who participated in a recent meeting of political parties.
Kantipur report headlined “Vortex of fear” by Sudheer Sharma datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed senior security official.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Tikapur tangle needs political solution” by Akhilesh Upadhyay datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed senior security official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Civil aviation authority doing little to prevent bird hits near airports” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Tribhuvan International Airport.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently