Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 30
South Asia Check / August 30, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Tikapur carnage” by Bishwamani Pokharel, Dil Bahadur Chhatyal and Yogesh Rawal datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed source and two unnamed locals.
Nagarik report on the draft constitution headlined “Seven days given for filing amendment” by Balaram Pandey has quoted an anonymous source from the Constituent Assembly secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “No staff at airport customs” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed security official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Conditions for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
- Fact Check Adhikari wrong about women’s representation in Federal Parliament
- Fact Check Bajura, not Saptari, is the most backward district of Nepal
- In Public Interest Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Fact Check Three mistakes in RJPN poll manifesto
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths