Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 30
South Asia Check / August 30, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Tikapur carnage” by Bishwamani Pokharel, Dil Bahadur Chhatyal and Yogesh Rawal datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed source and two unnamed locals.
Nagarik report on the draft constitution headlined “Seven days given for filing amendment” by Balaram Pandey has quoted an anonymous source from the Constituent Assembly secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “No staff at airport customs” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed security official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Conditions for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?