Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 30
South Asia Check / August 30, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “Tikapur carnage” by Bishwamani Pokharel, Dil Bahadur Chhatyal and Yogesh Rawal datelined Tikapur has quoted an unnamed source and two unnamed locals.
Nagarik report on the draft constitution headlined “Seven days given for filing amendment” by Balaram Pandey has quoted an anonymous source from the Constituent Assembly secretariat.
Annapurna Post report headlined “No staff at airport customs” by Sujit Mahat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed security official.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Conditions for talks” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently