Anonymous sources in newspapers of August 8
South Asia Check / August 8, 2015
Republica report headlined “Adjustment row delays demarcation deal” by Thira L Bhusal and Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source: participants involved in negotiation.
Republica report headlined “High road toll means Bara as costly by car as by air” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source: engineers.
Nagarik report headlined “Criminals in Ambulance” by Prabin Dhakal datelined Kathmandu has quoted two unnamed source: police and doctors.
Nagarik report headlined “Piles of options for demarcation” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: high-level source present at the meeting.
Nagarik report headlined “Ups and downs of cricket” by Ajaya Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: a former player of the national team.
Annapurna Post report headlined “President’s blind love for son” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted four unnamed sources: an official of Nepali Congress, a diplomat, an authentic source and an informed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Fast track road construction deal with Indian firm gets NPC nod” by Prithvi Man Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: a source, officials and a committee member.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Parties unable to resolve disputes of constitution” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: cross-party leaders.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “UML wants Saptari and Siraha districts to be in eastern province” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source: leaders attending the meeting.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Deal with Israel to send workers” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Israeli side.
Kantipur report headlined “Infighting within parties” by Rajendra Phuyal and Durga Khanal datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: source present in the meeting.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently