Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 21
South Asia Check / December 22, 2015
Republica report headlined “Foreign forces planning new govt with or without UCPN (Maoist): Dahal” by Ashok Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader from the UCPN (Maoist).
Kantipur report headlined “What has stalled the talks?” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Nagarik report headlined “Relief materials rotting in warehouse” by Raju Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed customs official and another official from Nepal Food Corporation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently