Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 31
South Asia Check / January 1, 2016
The Himalayan Times report headlined “UML needs to be proactive to end Tarai unrest: UCPN (Maoist)” by Ram Kumar Kamat datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed UCPN (Maoist) source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Multi-million dollar TIA project set to miss deadline” by Rajan Pokhrel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed aviation expert.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Bilateral efforts on to resolve problems: Delhi” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted two unnamed officials.
Kantipur report headlined “Amendment process eases situation: India” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi has quoted an unnamed official and another official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently