Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 4
South Asia Check / December 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister confident after envoy Rae’s initiatives” by Chiranjivi Dhungana has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister mulls going to elections by postponing amendment” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and another unnamed advisor to Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
Nagarik report headlined “Morcha under pressure to accept amendment” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and another source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Indian envoy advises Morcha to accept amendment bill” datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed leader. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Power centres want to squash Maoists, Dahal at HQ meet” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and sources from the CPN (Maoist Centre) in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNARC grappling with manpower shortage At the Nepal Agricultural Research Council, the government-sanctioned positions are already insuffic... Read More
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?