Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 4
South Asia Check / December 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister confident after envoy Rae’s initiatives” by Chiranjivi Dhungana has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister mulls going to elections by postponing amendment” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and another unnamed advisor to Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
Nagarik report headlined “Morcha under pressure to accept amendment” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and another source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Indian envoy advises Morcha to accept amendment bill” datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed leader. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Power centres want to squash Maoists, Dahal at HQ meet” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and sources from the CPN (Maoist Centre) in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy