Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 4
South Asia Check / December 5, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister confident after envoy Rae’s initiatives” by Chiranjivi Dhungana has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Prime minister mulls going to elections by postponing amendment” by Rewati Sapkota datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and another unnamed advisor to Pushpa Kamal Dahal.
Nagarik report headlined “Morcha under pressure to accept amendment” by Bhuwan Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and another source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Indian envoy advises Morcha to accept amendment bill” datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed leader. It has no byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Power centres want to squash Maoists, Dahal at HQ meet” by Tika R Pradhan datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader and sources from the CPN (Maoist Centre) in one instance.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item