Anonymous sources in newspapers of December 8
South Asia Check / December 9, 2015
Nagarik report headlined “No formal decision in sight” by Sujan Oli datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and another unnamed official from the Nepal Oil Corporation.
Nagarik report headlined “Investors threaten to withdraw” by Sushil Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Government responsible for delay in fuel import from China” by Chandra Kishor Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and an official from the Nepali embassy in Beijing.
Kantipur report headlined “Answers after return [from Delhi]” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined New Delhi quotes an unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM Oli made some misleading claims in upper house
- Fact Check Photo of a kneeling Joe Biden circulating on social media with a false claim
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec, 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Bijukchhe misquotes Indian ex-spy’s book while talking about India’s alleged Tarai plans
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently