Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 1
South Asia Check / February 2, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Plan to destroy republicanism” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM ‘under pressure’ to visit China first if blockade stays” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Grand alliance to revitalize protests” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed analysts in one instance. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
- In Public Interest Brace yourself for toxic winter air
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?