Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 1
South Asia Check / February 2, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Plan to destroy republicanism” by Chiranjivi Dhungana and Bal Kumar Nepal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “PM ‘under pressure’ to visit China first if blockade stays” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance. The report does not have a byline.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Grand alliance to revitalize protests” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed analysts in one instance. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Old photo being circulated as that of recent Chepang settlement fire
- Fact Check Peru hill collapse image being circulated as Darchula landslide photo
- Fact Check WHO hasn’t approved any home remedy for COVID-19
- Fact Check Zee News editor-in-chief’s comments on Sarita Giri expulsion erroneous
- Media Quarterly report (April- June 2020) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM’s claims about depression and turmeric partially true but he’s incorrect about WHO guidelines on COVID-19 deaths verification
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently