Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 2
South Asia Check / February 3, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Cases filed against 11 including Onta” by Krishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority.
Kantipur report headlined “Knot gets complicated” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source and another leader from the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Nitish and Lalu support Morcha” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source. Morcha refers to the United Democratic Madhesi Front.
Nagarik report headlined “Chairman Joshi resigns” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from Nepal Purwadhar Bikash Company Limited and another official from the company.
Republica report headlined “Malaysia officials helping with faked Nepal MRPs” written by Shreejana Shrestha datelined Kathmandu quotes an unnamed official from Department of Immigration. MRPs are machine-readable passports.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy