Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 23
South Asia Check / February 24, 2016
Kantipur report on the upcoming Nepali Congress general convention headlined “Four from the establishment faction stake claim [to party presidency]” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Source.
Republica report headlined “CIEDP commissioner questions UN role in transitional justice” jointly by Durga Dulal and Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source at the Commission of Investigation on Enforced Disappeared Persons (CIEDP).
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Koirala clan counts for Cong candidates” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Nepalese Congress sources. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements