Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 23
South Asia Check / February 24, 2016
Kantipur report on the upcoming Nepali Congress general convention headlined “Four from the establishment faction stake claim [to party presidency]” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Source.
Republica report headlined “CIEDP commissioner questions UN role in transitional justice” jointly by Durga Dulal and Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source at the Commission of Investigation on Enforced Disappeared Persons (CIEDP).
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Koirala clan counts for Cong candidates” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Nepalese Congress sources. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
- Fact Check Nepali Congress was not the first party to demand federalism
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore