Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 23
South Asia Check / February 24, 2016
Kantipur report on the upcoming Nepali Congress general convention headlined “Four from the establishment faction stake claim [to party presidency]” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: Source.
Republica report headlined “CIEDP commissioner questions UN role in transitional justice” jointly by Durga Dulal and Nabin Khatiwada datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A source at the Commission of Investigation on Enforced Disappeared Persons (CIEDP).
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Koirala clan counts for Cong candidates” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: Nepalese Congress sources. The report does not carry a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage