Anonymous sources in newspapers of February 4
South Asia Check / February 5, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Investments at risk” by Bhusan Yadav datelined Birgunj has quoted two unnamed traders.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Suggestion against opposing Hindu state” by Chiranjivi Dhungana datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post report headlined “13 empty tractors and 3 trucks enter” by Kranti Shah datelined Birgunj has quoted an unnamed worker of a Madhesi party.
Annapurna Post report headlined “Conspiracy to evade taxes worth Rs 40 billion” by Suit Mahat and Ashish Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed tax official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Some pictures circulating as this week’s Melamchi flooding scenes are old
- Fact Check Video clips falsely suggest Covid-19 vaccine makes human body magnetic
- Fact Check Prime minister’s press advisor wrongly claims Chure hills lie only in Nepal
- Fact Check Birtamod mayor’s misleading remedies for Covid-19 and false claims fact-checked
- Fact Check Old man in viral social media posts is a US WWII veteran, not a Covid-recovered Italian
- Fact Check Nepal village photo used in the context of Indian cricket misleads many
In Public InterestRead this before opting for alternative remedies for Covid-19 The effects of reckless consumption of herbs may not be seen immediately, but it can cause harm in t... Read More
- Scientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables