Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 16
South Asia Check / July 17, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Ministers trying to win over Dahal” by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source from the CPN (Maoist Center).
Nagarik report headlined “Haphazard spending in the final week” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Office of the Auditor General , and another official from the Ministry of Finance.
Nagarik report headlined “Flurry of appointments and promotions” by Prabin Dhakal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Office of the Prime Minister.
Republica report headlined “Minister Yadav demanded Rs 10m for post of DG” by Rudra Pangeni datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed section officer.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage