Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 24
South Asia Check / July 24, 2015
Annapurna Post report titled “Government budget for private bridge” published on 24 July has quoted an unnamed local.
Kantipur report titled “Banks will need to increase capital by four times” has quoted an unnamed highly-placed source at the Nepal Rastra Bank.
The Himalayan Times report entitled “Nepal Telecom doesn’t care two pint for local industries” published on 24 July has quoted unnamed sources at Nepal Telecom.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently