Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 24
South Asia Check / July 24, 2015
Annapurna Post report titled “Government budget for private bridge” published on 24 July has quoted an unnamed local.
Kantipur report titled “Banks will need to increase capital by four times” has quoted an unnamed highly-placed source at the Nepal Rastra Bank.
The Himalayan Times report entitled “Nepal Telecom doesn’t care two pint for local industries” published on 24 July has quoted unnamed sources at Nepal Telecom.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Indian TV channel was ordered to pay Rs 1 billion not Rs 10 billion
- Fact Check Deputy speaker Tumbahangphe is still a member Nepal Communist Party
- Fact Check NBA chief incorrect about Sri Lanka’s bank lending rate
- Media Quarterly report (Oct-Dec 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- In Public Interest Women ministers in Nepal
- Promise Tracker Despite delays, KRC hopes to rebuild Kasthamandap within deadline
In Public InterestWomen ministers in Nepal After the advent of democracy in Nepal in 1951, it took over eight years for the first woman to beco... Read More
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?