Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 25
South Asia Check / July 25, 2015
Republica report headlined “China hints at amending Lipu Lekh agreement” by Purna Basnet datelined Beijing has quoted an anonymous South Asian affairs expert close to Chinese State Council.
Nagarik news headlined “Desire to build city” by Bhasha Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous Nepali who had visited Japan.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Announcement to widen East-West highway was made by Congress-led govt
- Fact Check PACT statement on Gagan Thapa’s agrobusiness flawed
- Fact Check Erroneous claim in FSFN’s poll manifesto
- In Public Interest Tall poll promises!
- Media Ram Karki’s ridiculous claims
- Fact Check False claims in Congress poll manifesto
In Public InterestTall poll promises! Wait patiently for another ten years and you will see a prosperous Nepal! Even if you search hard, y... Read More
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths
- Women in jail
- A lookback at CJ Karki’s legacy