Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 25
South Asia Check / July 25, 2015
Republica report headlined “China hints at amending Lipu Lekh agreement” by Purna Basnet datelined Beijing has quoted an anonymous South Asian affairs expert close to Chinese State Council.
Nagarik news headlined “Desire to build city” by Bhasha Sharma datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous Nepali who had visited Japan.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Elderly allowance at 65 won’t benefit senior citizens from districts with lowest life expectancy and Dalits
- Fact Check KP Oli is 38th prime minister, not 41st
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Housing assistance for quake victims: Given in word not in deed
- Fact Check Former Minister Kiranti’s statement partially correct
- Fact Check Factual errors in UML secretary’s tweet
- In Public Interest Few women elected to parliament under FPTP
In Public InterestFew women elected to parliament under FPTP In the recently held parliamentary elections, only six women were elected under the first-past-the-p... Read More
- Six women elected to parliament under FPTP system
- Tall poll promises!
- Prime minister’s wealth: Then and now
- Bhadrapur’s 66 years of wait for a bridge
- Dying untimely deaths