Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 26
South Asia Check / July 26, 2015
Nagarik report titled “New constitution by 16 August” published on 26 July quotes an unnamed source informing about the meeting of the political parties.
Nagarik report titled “China hints at rectifying Lipu lekh understanding” published on 26 July has quoted unnamed sources in Beijing.
Annapurna Post report titled “Parties divided on public feedback” published on 26 July has referred to an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post article titled “Government list of DV PR holders” quotes one unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- Fact Check Minister falsely claims credit for Mahendra Highway widening work
- In Public Interest PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- Promise Tracker Half of quake-destroyed schools rebuilt
- Fact Check NAC Managing Director Kansakar lies on camera
In Public InterestWhat had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill? What was in the July 26 agreement between Dr Govinda KC and the government? What is in the Medical E... Read More
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore