Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 26
South Asia Check / July 26, 2015
Nagarik report titled “New constitution by 16 August” published on 26 July quotes an unnamed source informing about the meeting of the political parties.
Nagarik report titled “China hints at rectifying Lipu lekh understanding” published on 26 July has quoted unnamed sources in Beijing.
Annapurna Post report titled “Parties divided on public feedback” published on 26 July has referred to an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post article titled “Government list of DV PR holders” quotes one unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently