Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 26
South Asia Check / July 26, 2015
Nagarik report titled “New constitution by 16 August” published on 26 July quotes an unnamed source informing about the meeting of the political parties.
Nagarik report titled “China hints at rectifying Lipu lekh understanding” published on 26 July has quoted unnamed sources in Beijing.
Annapurna Post report titled “Parties divided on public feedback” published on 26 July has referred to an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post article titled “Government list of DV PR holders” quotes one unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- In Public Interest Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Fact Check PM again exaggerates civilian deaths under Congress government
- In Public Interest Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Fact Check Minister overstates Koshi Tappu visitor numbers
- In Public Interest Will tourist arrivals surge?
- Fact Check Entire Jumla is getting by on less than 1 MW of electricity
In Public InterestPesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore Plants Protection Directorate officer Ramkrishna Subedi points to the need for setting up pesticides... Read More
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item
- Communities that have been able to make it to parliament without reservation
- Birth date mismatch problem isn’t going away soon