Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 26
South Asia Check / July 26, 2015
Nagarik report titled “New constitution by 16 August” published on 26 July quotes an unnamed source informing about the meeting of the political parties.
Nagarik report titled “China hints at rectifying Lipu lekh understanding” published on 26 July has quoted unnamed sources in Beijing.
Annapurna Post report titled “Parties divided on public feedback” published on 26 July has referred to an unnamed source.
Annapurna Post article titled “Government list of DV PR holders” quotes one unnamed source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item