Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 30
South Asia Check / July 30, 2015
Republica report headlined “CPDCC gets 4 days to sift through public feedback” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous lawmaker.
Kantipur report headlined “Mathema report yet not made public” by Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous member of the committee that prepared the report.
Kantipur report headlined “Draft to be revised by Shrawan 22 [7 September]” prepared by Rajendra Phuyal datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous source.
Nagarik report headlined “They demanded Rs 1 million for settling case” by Balkrishna Gyawali datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources: a person engaged in recruitment agency and a source.
Nagarik report headlined “Report on public feedback forwarded to Dialogue Committee” by Balaram Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an anonymous source.
Annapurna Post report titled “Government doctors disobey directive directive” by Dipa Dahaland datelined Kathmandu has quoted two anonymous sources including a senior government doctor.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Government glosses over soft loan financing” by Prithvi Man Shrestha datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Finance.
The Kathmandu Post report headlined “Heads of constitutional bodies demand greater autonomy” datelined Kathmandu has quoted anonymous ‘sources’.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Ex-minister Baskota overstates number of Covid testing labs
- Fact Check World Doctors Alliance’s video on Covid-19 misleading
- Fact Check ‘Red mercury’ claims on social media just a hoax
- Fact Check Purported government text message about snap curfew was a hoax
- Media Quarterly report (July-Sept) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Some claims in Putin memes circulating in Nepal are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently