Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 31
South Asia Check / August 1, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “Efforts on for agreement with Federal Alliance” by Govinda Pariyar datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Kantipur report headlined “Agrément for proposed envoys before hearings” by Chandra Shekhar Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Nagarik report headlined “Commitment on Madhes demands before new govt formation” datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed leader of the CPN (Maoist Center). The report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
- Fact Check Dahal had not helped Madhav Nepal become prime minister
- Fact Check Govt’s policy and program made wrong claim about Raxaul-Amlekhgunj petroleum pipeline
- In Public Interest Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Media Quarterly report (Jan-March 2019 on anonymous sources in newspapers
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage