Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 5
South Asia Check / July 6, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “Majority-based government is no solution” by Durga Khanal and Basanta Basnet datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed Baluwatar source.
Nagarik report headlined “Maoists pushing for consensus government” by Rudra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
Republica report headlined “Security bodies exploring Islamic State’s Nepal connection” by Deepak Kharel datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed police officer.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Viral Nepal map from Grade 8 textbook: Many misread Anno Domini as Bikram Sambat
- Fact Check Viral video clips involving Sujata Koirala were manipulated to create controversy
- Fact Check Video clip of anti-India demonstration being circulated on social media is six months old
- Fact Check 5-year-old India toilet photo is circulating as photo of Bharatpur coronavirus hospital toilet
- Fact Check Fact-checked: WHO hasn’t revised coronavirus risk level for Nepal
- Fact Check News reports of impending internet outage are false
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently