Anonymous sources in newspapers of July 8
South Asia Check / July 9, 2016
Nagarik report headlined “Pavement falls apart even before completion” by Khilak Budathoki datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed source.
The Kathmandu Post report titled “Oli proposes fresh deal on power sharing, urges NC to join govt” datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources from Prime Minister’s Office. The report does not have byline.
Republica report headlined “Golden 1,000 days only leaves target women in debt” by Mithilesh Yadav datelined Siraha has quoted an unnamed official.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “Transitional justice body a victim of rift among its members” by Lekhanath Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed insider.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently