Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 12
South Asia Check / June 13, 2016
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Joint secretaries transferred to the Defense Ministry are jobless” by Shambu Prasain datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: A joint secretary.
Nagarik report headlined “Land disputes mars Koirala memorial hospital” by Deepak Dahal datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in five instances: Sources in two different instances, source associated to the Ministry of Health, officials from the Ministry of Health and a source.
Nagarik report headlined “Extreme black market in sugar” by Dilip Paudel datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed sources in one instance: A staff at the Salt Trading Corporation.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements