Anonymous sources in newspapers of June 21
South Asia Check / June 23, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “I don’t need money, I want to go home” by Gyanendra Khadka datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A youth from Gorkha who is now in Afghanistan.
Kantipur report headlined “Terrorist-suicide blast in Kabul, 12 Nepali killed” by Devendra Bhattarai datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A Nepali currently working in Afghanistan.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “12 Nepalis killed in Kabul suicide blast” by Lekhanath Pandey datelined Kathmandu has quoted unnamed source in one instance: A MoFA [Ministry of Foreign Affairs] official.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Absurd claims that Covid-19 test kits predated pandemic
- Fact Check Popular YouTube interview on COVID-19 full of false, misleading claims
- Fact Check PM Oli made three false claims
- Fact Check Koirala wrong in saying constitution has set two-term limit for prime minister
- Fact Check Memes attribute Russian President Putin to statements that weren’t his
- Fact Check Some news websites used old photo of Putalisadak blaze to depict Monday’s fire
In Public InterestScientists worldwide in desperate search for COVID-19 drug South Asia Check has gathered insights on the trials and investigations for vaccines and drugs to tr... Read More
- Six things to know for cannabis legalization in Nepal
- Women ministers in Nepal
- Brace yourself for toxic winter air
- Nepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently