Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 13
South Asia Check / March 14, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “80 MW import deal against past agreement” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: An engineer associated with the Grid Operation Department of Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA), a source associated with the NEA, and a source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “New US facility disappoints garment entrepreneurs” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: One of the representatives of Garment Association of Nepal. This report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
- In Public Interest Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Fact Check NCP leader wrongly accuses Prof Mathema of permitting private medical colleges
- Fact Check Foreign minister makes wrong claim about mentions of Koshi high dam in Nepal-India joint statements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item