Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 13
South Asia Check / March 14, 2016
Annapurna Post report headlined “80 MW import deal against past agreement” by Bikash Thapa datelined Kathmandu has quoted three unnamed sources: An engineer associated with the Grid Operation Department of Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA), a source associated with the NEA, and a source.
The Himalayan Times report headlined “New US facility disappoints garment entrepreneurs” datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: One of the representatives of Garment Association of Nepal. This report does not have a byline.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (April-June) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims Nepal has lowest taxes
- Fact Check Who should be credited for introducing health insurance program in Nepal?
- Earthquake Promise Tracker Nepal earthquake recovery aid: Commitments and disbursements
- Fact Check Paudel wrongly claims NC central committee is more inclusive than that of communist parties
- In Public Interest Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements
In Public InterestDr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements South Asia Check has compiled the demands put forth by medical reforms crusader Dr Govinda KC during... Read More
- Rape complaints doubled in six years: Police data
- Pesticides tests of fruits and vegetables, problems galore
- Kalimati lab data shows pesticides in vegetables decreasing
- Will tourist arrivals surge?
- There was a time when rice was Nepal’s major export item