Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 20
South Asia Check / March 21, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “485 under secretaries appointed although allocated quota is 138” by Akhanda Bhandari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Education and another unnamed former deputy district education officer.
Kantipur report headlined “Prime minister leaving for China today” by Chandra Shekhar Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official and another source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Finance minister’s claim of no labor strike during past two years is false
- Fact Check PM’s foreign affairs advisor repeats an already debunked claim
- Fact Check Finance minister makes unreliable claims about Nepali printing industry
- Fact Check Neither Tilicho nor the new lake are highest in Nepal or world
- Media Quarterly report (April-June 2019) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Kathmandu PM levels show PM’s air quality claim baseless
In Public InterestNepal has no technology to test alleged use of oxytocin in fruits and vegetables There have not been reliable scientific studies on the use of oxytocin in vegetable and fruits, in b... Read More
- Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage