Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 20
South Asia Check / March 21, 2016
Kantipur report headlined “485 under secretaries appointed although allocated quota is 138” by Akhanda Bhandari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official from the Ministry of Education and another unnamed former deputy district education officer.
Kantipur report headlined “Prime minister leaving for China today” by Chandra Shekhar Adhikari datelined Kathmandu has quoted an unnamed official and another source.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
- In Public Interest What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements