Anonymous sources in newspapers of March 4
South Asia Check / March 5, 2016
Gorkhapatra report headlined “Postal highway construction delayed” by Laxmi Prasad Upadhyay datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A highly-placed official at the Ministry of Finance.
Kantipur report on the general convention of the Nepali Congress headlined “Competition intensifies” by Kulchandra Neupane datelined Kathmandu has quoted one unnamed source: A leader from the establishment faction of the Nepali Congress.
This material is copyrighted but may be used for any purpose by giving due credit to southasiacheck.org.
- Media Quarterly report (October-December 2018) on anonymous sources in newspapers
- Fact Check Opinion article has errors in figures
- In Public Interest Nepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently
- Promise Tracker Progress report on Kasthamandap reconstruction
- In Public Interest Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- Fact Check PM wrongly claims credit for no cold wave deaths
In Public InterestNepal is among 25 countries that deny women right to pass on citizenship to children independently In Nepal while there is a debate ongoing over whether to grant the women the right to confer citizen... Read More
- Inland waterways: Are Nepali waters navigable?
- What had been agreed with Dr KC and what is in the bill?
- PM’s invitation for river trip to Calcutta premature
- NARC grappling with manpower shortage
- Dr Govinda KC’s demands and achievements